Tuesday 18 April 2017

Easter Hols

I love my holidays away in the flat up North in Saltburn. No sewing machine so I sew by hand.

Iv'e been working on my EPP quilt as usual. I think I've finished all the stars! I love working with my delicious view.







Here is a peek at my stars.

The plan is all black and white with splashes of terracotta from my toile de jolie curtain fabric. This was suggested by Rosie and I love it. So I think I will inter-space each block with a solid black block. Because its going to be so big I think I may try quilting on the go and piece them together with the toile in between though I did fancy a triple bar sashing. We shall see. I'm not bringing it home this time because I have so much on the go. Maybe the 6 weeks holiday should be my plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment