Thursday 9 August 2018

Baby quilt pattern writing

I've been busy doing little bits of so many things so not a lot finished to share. I made another quilt and bumper set using the same pattern but changed it up by using different quilting patterns. I love the way it looks and so I decided to see if it was possible to write it as a pattern for anyone else to try.


It is a really modern print and I love the colours. I quilted the border this time for added interest. It consists of a bumper and quilt set.













 The quilting is very detailed again, but that's because I love quilting!



 I do wonder what it would look like with less detail.... maybe if I don't like a quilt I might try less!





So I am trying to write the step by step instructions and I have to tell you it isn't as simple as you think! Especially the measurements for the fabric, but I'm getting there!



Here is my front page!

No comments:

Post a Comment